Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Liked 32 Times in 32 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by J4MIE
    Right, after taking my mum's little Punto down to the lakes last weekend and I am fed up with it.

Whenever you try to fill up with petrol it always clicks off after about 10p worth has gone in and I don't know how she puts up with it as it's been like that for a while. As a result it takes forever to fill up and I blame that for arriving at my destination late.

As I am not really mechanically minded, does any fellow forumers have a clue what may be causing it?
    Try rotating the nozzle at various degrees or pull the trigger very slightly and stupidly slow flow rate but at least you've got fuel going in without it cutting out all the time.

Anyway, one time I tried to fill to the brim and beat the clicking and I was doused in fuel. That told me!

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wedge
    Try rotating the nozzle at various degrees or pull the trigger very slightly and stupidly slow flow rate but at least you've got fuel going in without it cutting out all the time.

Anyway, one time I tried to fill to the brim and beat the clicking and I was doused in fuel. That told me!
    I like your signature. I'd hate to think that for the extra money I spent on top of buying a Panda that people didn't know I have a 500!

I brim by pulling the nozzle out of the filler neck completely and just filling very very slowly
    Rule 1 of the forum, always accuse anyone who disagrees with you of bias.I would say that though.

Liked 33 Times in 27 Posts
    ... and the difference between a Punto and a Punter. :
    Defend mediocrity... because excelence is just too hard to achieve. :p

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I can't read FIAT without the old Fix It Again Tony joke echoing in my ears..

Whats the reliability of current Fiats?

None here stateside since the early 80's...
    9-23-2006 Cadey-Lee Deacon,The Rocket Pub, New Parks, Leicester: Little one, through some miracle of reincarnation may you be given a second chance at a full life. You\'ll not soon leave our thoughts and prayers ;(

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tannat
    I can't read FIAT without the old Fix It Again Tony joke echoing in my ears..

Whats the reliability of current Fiats?

None here stateside since the early 80's...
    http://www.autotrader.co.uk/EDITORIA...#7_Reliability

I'd agree with that
    Rule 1 of the forum, always accuse anyone who disagrees with you of bias.I would say that though.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel
    [URL]
    I'd agree with that
    Nifty looking little ride...

Looks as if you could drive it around town at 10/10ths with no one taking notice....
    9-23-2006 Cadey-Lee Deacon,The Rocket Pub, New Parks, Leicester: Little one, through some miracle of reincarnation may you be given a second chance at a full life. You\'ll not soon leave our thoughts and prayers ;(